Virtual Medical Receptionist
A Virtual Medical Receptionist contributes to the efficient and smooth functioning of your office by providing a range of reception and administrative tasks to support standard and high quality patient care at all times.
VIRTUAL MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST
- Managing Medical Phone Calls
- Answers incoming calls in a physician’s office in a courteous and professional manner.
- Responds to patient inquiries and provide accurate information.
- Schedule patient appointments by obtaining demographics including purpose of visit and insurance information.
- Call up patients to remind of their upcoming appointments.
- Make/receive calls from other medical staff and relay information as needed.
- Contact insurance companies for verification of patient’s benefits and authorization.
- Exercises problem-solving skills when handling patient concerns.
- Directs call to appropriate medical personnel in the office as needed.
- Responds to patients voicemails and fax messages from health facilities.